Monday, March 1, 2021

Modizer v2.95 available

v2.95 was just released on the appstore, go get it :)

  • VGMSTREAM: FFMPEG & Atrac9 support to improve coverage (at3, at9, xma, xwb, wma, msf, ...)

  • VGMPLAY: new settings to choose between eng or japanese tag

  • SC68 player bugfixed / was broken in v2.9.4 following the upgrade to ARC model for sourcecode.

  • UI improvements / volume bar & web browser

  • Stability improvements

  • Allmods DB updated to last version

  • LazyUSF: bugfix / some files were playing too fast

  • Bugfixes / Playlists management

  • Bugfixes / UTF-8 encoding for non latin strings

  • Modizer folders now accessible through Files

  •  

5 comments :

  1. Have you considered making a windows version of Modizer? Would love a desktop app!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be real cool if you could make a Windows version of it. I use this on my phone all the time and it's real great for assorted video game musics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I switched to Android years ago, and I really miss having Modizer on my phone. Unfortunately, my ancient iPhone has a ballooning battery and I can't keep it much longer just for Modizer. It's so much better than ZXTune though. What would it take for an Android version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go back to iPhone! 😊

      Delete
    2. I'd personally love an Android version of Modizer to be available in the future. The current alternative (Droidsound-E) is kind of not very good...

      Delete