Modizer v1.6 has just been approved by Apple and is available on the appstore. Please note that with the new iCloud storage policy the files are not backed up on it to avoid impacting your storage space.
Modizer v1.6 should be available in a couple of days, I just sent it today to apple for validation.
It includes lots of bug fixes (crash/music stopping when playing in background) and some enhancements:
subsongs/archives management in playlists
sid subsongs selection for browser/playlist
optimized loading/memory usage for DUMB playback library
custom timidity.cfg / soundfont
DSF: 22/44Khz playback setting
small design adjustment for player interface (Info button & elapsed/remaining time)
- Web browser: changed keyboard layout to standard keyboard (easier to do search request).
- Player screen: playlist now displays file name for archive entries instead of "archivename.7z@31".
- DUMB: optimized file loading & memory usage.
- Player screen: info & playlist fullscreen state now saved & restored. [BugFixes]
- Issue fixed with archive management & display in player screen.
- Fixed crash when modizer is running in background (double free issue).
- Fixed long press on '<' & '>' (used to change archive entry when current entry has also sub song).
- Fixed wrong save/restore of default playback length.
- Fixed an issue with file manager.